Hi Friends, I have some updates from a fellow SPEAKASIAN whose friend works for SAOL's accounts department in SINGAPORE :
1. Company has acquired news channel A2Z.
2. Himanshu Roy, Joint Commissioner of Police has accepted that they have found nothing fishy in SAOL, however, it was the duty of EOW to investigate the matter as it was a matter of 20 lakh people (totally agree).
3. SAOL showed all the companies they do surveys for to EOW after EOW signed the non-disclosure agreement with SAOL. There were around 800 companies...!!!! :)
4. SAOL has tied up with AXIS bank for their banking transactions in INDIA.
5. RBI is all set to give clean chit to SAOL, however, they are just waiting for 12th of AUGUST.
As for the news of Serious Fraud Investigation Office, I'm still waiting for the update but one thing is for sure - 12th AUGUST might be our victory day, but even it gets delayed, we will not st** our fight till we get what we deserved.
One more request I'd like to make to everyone is to have the patience. Our opposition is simply trying to play with our patience because they know the moment people gets frustrated and go against the company, the company will die there and then because BASIC***Y WE ARE THE COMPANY. We are the one who have make this family of SPEAKASIANS. So please do your bit in whatever way you can so that we don't lose the momentum.